8.1.06

Update or just a tease?

Ophelia is ill again. Updates coming soon (I promise), including I4P, Etete and something-else-I-can’t-remember, as well as the Unbearable Lightness of Being on NyQuil!

Plus:Restaurant week!

  • Acadiana – cancelled due to illness Illness granted a reprieve, so we ended up making our way to Georgia Brrown's. See above.
  • Kinkead’s for Lunch – a special report by Monkey? I had to cancel on Monkey, and Monkey couldn't find a date. A very harsh blow to a boy's self esteem :(
  • Sam & Harry’s – always a happy experience
    and
  • Introducing friends to Bombay Club

Should be fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger localjurisdiction said...

speaking of i4p...we should do that agaiin before long...

i would also like to contribute to the etete review...something along the lines of, "since when does 'strips of beef' imply: scraps of meat still clinging to the cow's vertebrae"...and maybe another bit along the lines of, "they give you so much food, is it any wonder that people in ethiopia were starving?"

ps...if Acadiana is a cajun/creole place, i think i should be in attendance for the sole purpose of denigrating their efforts at my people's traditional fare...

09 January, 2006 19:59  
Blogger s.k. said...

oh my. until this morning, i have been convinced that it was my nightly glass of whiskey that kept me in good health. now i think i may be coming down with the illness i have thwarted for weeks. i'm drinking loads of wal-borne (i'm all about generics) in hopes that it will make me think i'm perfectly healthy, thus tricking my sickness. i’m convinced it’s all psychological.

i can outwit this sick…

as for you, my dear: sleep, soup and love. consider me a source for the latter. <3

10 January, 2006 13:22  
Blogger localjurisdiction said...

i am now sick...most likely due to visiting your contagious blog...and no nyquil in sight...

--t

17 January, 2006 08:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home